.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Pebble Art

 It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring 
Pebble Art of Nova Scotia
By:
Sharon Nowlan

This is what the Artist say about her work:
Pebbles are wonderful things. I've been collecting them since I was a small child. Pebble Art of Nova Scotia was born out of my passions for creativity, nature and the beauty of human spirit.  I was a student of Fine Arts and Environmental Studies at the University of Waterloo. It was not until returning to Pictou, my home town, that I developed the art of turning tiny pebbles into living scenes. It isn't always easy to find just the right pebble. I have found that the key is to work with what you have.  There is magic in the simple moments of everyday life. These are the moments that I try to recreate with pebbles. I find inspiration in my children, in nature and the lives of strangers I have the pleasure of meeting along the way.  The intention of my art is to say as much as possible with as little as possible. To find complexity in the simple.


Life
Pebble Art of Nova Scotia

Pebble Art of Nova Scotia



Three Trees
Three trees, Pebble Art of Nova Scotia by Sharon Nowlan 

Three trees, Pebble Art of Nova Scotia by Sharon Nowlan



Baa Baa, Baby Sheep
Pebble Art of Nova Scotia, by Sharon Nowlan

Pebble Art of Nova Scotia, by Sharon Nowlan


Together
Pebble Art of Nova Scotia, by Sharon Nowlan
Pebble Art of Nova Scotia, by Sharon Nowlan

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Be sure to visit Sharon Nowlan's Etsy Shop to see more of her beautiful Pebble Art.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina 

10 comments:

  1. Es una maravilla, me encanta. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment today! What an amazing Etsy find! someone I've never see before and I can't express how much I love the pebble art! genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen pebble art before. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the pebble art...what a clever way Sharon has of seeing art within the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, pebble art is really cool! Definitely loving the trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so inspired by this work! I especially LOVE "life"...wow! Thanks for sharing it with us...xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finds! I absolutely love "Together". Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much to everyone for the comments. I do indeed love my job! Might be the first time i've been "blogged" . Made my day. I'm off to the beach to gather heads.... never have enough of those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome Sharon!! Your work is awesome!! I smiled when I read you were off to the beach to gather heads! Sounds funny, but it sure turns out lovely when you put those pebbles together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...