.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - Dollytime

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Knitting Patterns for Sweet Dolls
Created by: 
Dollytime
Toys and Trinkets to Knit

Dollytime on Etsy has created a wonderful selection of PDF email patterns which 
can be purchased so that you can knit the most darling dolls!

In the Artist's Own Words:
I have always been an enthusiastic crafter and over the years have had a number of my knitting patterns featured in magazines.

I started knitting little dolls when I was very young. Nothing complicated or sophisticated, just ordinary little dollies, the kind you might see in children's story books. You will find patterns for several little cuties in my shop. I hope they make you smile.

POSY - knitted toy doll - PDF email knitting pattern
 POSY
                                    Knitted Toy Doll PDF email Knitting Pattern
Let me introduce you to a sweet little doll named POSY who stands 41cm (16in) tall when not wearing shoes. POSY loves flowers and enjoys being in her little garden. She has Mary Jane shoes for outdoor wear but, like all sensible little dollies, she changes into her cozy slippers when she comes indoors. Instructions for Mary Jane's and cozy slippers are included. POSY'S patchwork and striped sweater, hat and skirt will enable you to use small left-over balls of double knitting yarn (USA - light-worsted/Australia - 8 ply).  The pattern rows are numbered and instructions are very easy to follow. As always I’ve added lots of tips and illustrations to guide you along the way.  The POSY knitting pattern will come to you as a 13 page PDF email file.  All knitting is on two straight needles. Knitting skills required :- cast on, cast off, knit, purl, k2tog, kfb.

BELINDA JANE - knitted toy doll - PDF email knitting pattern - ePattern
BELINDA JANE 
 Knitted Toy Doll PDF email Knitting Pattern
Meet BELINDA JANE a cute dolly with a happy smile and gorgeous auburn curls. She stands 45cm (18in) tall from head to toe.  BELINDA JANE wears a pretty cardigan over a sleeveless top and skirt. All items of clothing are removable.  Knitting is on two straight needles using DK yarn (USA - light-worsted/Australia - 8 ply). The pattern rows are numbered and instructions are very easy to follow. As always I’ve added lots of tips and illustrations to guide you along the way. The pattern is ideally suited to knitters who have mastered the basic skills (not recommended as a first time project for a new knitter). The BELINDA JANE knitting pattern will come to you as a PDF email file.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Dollytime on Etsy and see more of her adorable Doll PDF Patterns!  You can also visit her blog at:  http://flutterbypatch.blogspot.com/

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina  

8 comments:

  1. They are cuties for sure. Any little girl would love one of these dolls. Thank you Trina for featuring Dollytime and her patterns .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over here from the Etsy Blog Team. :)

    Her work is so sweet! I especially love the hair on the second doll.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I will be pinning both of these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties :) I love their bright, fun clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dolls are adorable! So bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...