.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - Sandy's Bangles and Bows

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Darling Headbands and Bows
Created by: 
Sandy Prenzi
Sandy's Bangles and Bows

Today I am happy to be featuring my Mom's brand new Etsy Shop!  She's creating these darling Headbands for little girls using buttons and bows. Some of them have her own polymer clay designs, little animal faces, incorporated in the design.  Here are a few, you can click on the image to see the listing in her shop.
 
 
Ladybug Black and White Girls Headband
 Ladybug Black and White Girls Headband
I always loved Ladybugs ~ so cute with their polka dot wings. This Ladybug found the perfect home nestled into a black and white Gingham bow.  The headband is very soft and stretchy and will not leave marks on your little one's head. Great for everyday wear or for special occasions.
 
 
My Puppy Headband
My Puppy Headband
There a little puppy peeking out of the silk flower on this bright red headband. The puppy was created out of polymer clay and has glass beads for his bright little eyes. A chiffon bow with a crystal decorates this already darling headband, a delight for any little girl.


Dora The Explorer and Boots Headband
Dora the Explorer and Boots Headband
Is there a Dora the Explorer fan at your house? She would be delighted with this big 5" brightly colored bow featuring Dora the Explorer and her monkey Boots. Take notice of the glittered blue heart which compliments this beautifully blue colored headband.
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Sandy's Bangles and Bows Etsy Shop and see more of her sweet headbands!  You can also click HERE to visit her other Etsy Shop (Sandy's Creations in Clay), where you'll find her wonderful polymer clay artwork!
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina  

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Trina for featuring my new shop on your blog. Little girls look so cute with bows and headbands. I remember when you were little you loved your headbands although they weren't embellished like the ones today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shop! I absolutely LOVE the lady bug headband!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom's new shop is great! I especially love the little ladybug. I hope that she does well on Etsy.

    Link up with me today for Feature Friday!
    http://www.randomcreativeart.com/2012/01/friday-feature-random.html

    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Congrats on your new shop Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Your mom does great work and I'm sure these bows will do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the puppy headband! The glass beads for the eyes worked out perfectly. I had no idea that you could mix other things with the polymer clay. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...