.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - Felted and Knitted Animal Toys

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Handmade Felted and Knitted
Animal Toys
Created by: 
Forestblue
 
About the Artist, In the Artist's own Words:
When I was a small girl I made most of my toys from old T-shirts, tights or socks, giving dolls buttons for eyes and yarn hair :) I kept only one toy from that long forgotten period - an old worn down black horsie I made when I was about 9 years old.

Years later, in a creative unrest I began making toys: little bears and bunnies, moose or mice. They are all made to appear sweet, friendly and heartwarming. I love creating them and take pleasure in making them for others :)  Forestblue animals stand for love and care, natural material and uniqueness.
 
 
Boniface ON SALE - needlefelted, festive hand felted bear, eco-friendly organic wool
 Boniface
Boniface is a heartwarming lovely bear, a very special little friend or an elegant gift for someone you love.  Boniface is made of two colours merino wool – light beige and a beautiful warm melange brown. The red ribbon gives Boniface festive look and adds to his charm. 
 
 
BUBBLES, eco-friendly knitted wool bunny
Bubbles
BUBBLES makes a perfect child or baby gift toy, but knitted bunnies have this special power to also melt some very grown-up hearts!  This handmade bunny is stuffed with natural anti-allergic filling material. His body is very soft and flexible, you can squeeze him and pull ears and arms without worry. He's extremally hugable and likes to say "If I was a sweater, I sure would be very warm" :)
 
 
Willy, felted little deer, organic wool handmade soft-sculpture - JANUARY SALE
 Willy
Meet Willy, a little forest friend. This baby deer enjoys playing hide and seek - you may want to watch out for him, Willy tends to wander off, especially when stumbles upon magical creatures like butterflies.... Willy is made of pure organic merino wool in light wheat beige color. Willy's body is soft and delicate, he stands on long and thin but sturdy legs, as their position is adjustable, you can make your fawn jump and run and take funny poses.
 
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Forestblue and see more beautifully handmade felted and knitted eco~friendly Animal Toys! 
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina  

6 comments:

  1. What adorable little needle felted and Knitted animals Forestblue creates. She has captured the perfect likeness of each and every one of her creations. I visited her shop and it is wonderful. Thank you for this wonderful Etsy Finds Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! Thanks for bringing us this wonderful artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shop is adorable! Her creations are beautiful. I love the story behind them, too.

    Link up your Friday Feature post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so cute but that little bear with the big bow is adorable! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These animals all have such sweet personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire all the cute animals - what a talented artist! My niece would love the knitted bunny!

    p.s. Trina, you made my day by being my 555th follower ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...