.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Eva Thissen

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the wonderful
Hand Appliqued Polymer Clay Jewelry
created by:
Eva Thissen
 
 ~* Here's what the Artist says about her Jewelry *~
"I am an artist experimenting in jewelry design. Most of my works are made of polymer clay. They are carefully crafted by myself to make every item unique. I hope that each piece shows the delicate balance between conceptual exploration and attention to detail."

"My early works were hand-painted polymer pendants. I still like the idea to treat my polymer clay pendants as canvas for my 'painting', as I later learned this 'relief painting' technique, to give more dimensional feeling to the pictorial pendants. The method is known as 'appliqued technique'. Using tiny pieces of clays and a sharp needle, I 'embroidered' imageries of flower garden, with birds and butterflies, on my polymer clay. I want to make people happy when they see my jewelry." 



The English Garden handmade necklace
The English Garden Handmade Necklace



ROUGE handmade polymer clay necklace
ROUGE Handmade Polymer Clay Necklace



CIRQUE VERT handmade earrings
CRQUE VERT Handmade Earrings

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Be sure to check Eva's Etsy Shop at: EvaThissen ~ Unique Handmade Jewelry!  All of her pieces are absolutely lovely!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   ~Trina

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a surprise! I am honoured to be featured here! Thank you so much Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and such meticulous work. Yes, they DO make me happy when I see them. Perfect for a spring day.

    Trina, thanks for sharing her work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome Eva!! Your work is absolutely lovely!! :)

    My best to you!
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing Eva's beautiful work Anita! It does make me smile when I look at it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thosee are just one of the most beautiful things I have seen, so intricate and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Eva, I took at a look at your Etsy site. I am absolutely in love with your hand painted series. They are all so whimsical, sweet and thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...