.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Marie Segal

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the
 Beautiful Polymer Clay
Jewelry Artwork
created by:
  Marie Segal
~ Art From my Heart ~
 
Her artwork is amazing and very unique... 
Each piece is full of wonderful detail.  
It is my pleasure to feature Marie Segal's work today.  Enjoy!

~* Here's what Marie says about her Artwork *~
"I have worked with polymer clay since 1978 and with ceramic clays since 1971, I have been and will be an artist all my life and started in oils when I was 10."

"I have played with every kind of art and craft medium on the market and all my trips in to and with art mediums of all kinds have built my body of knowledge over the years.  I love what I am doing and I work very hard and carefully at crafting my pieces to the best of my abilities and with the highest quality products."

Heart of Stone Brooch 2 Time will Tell
Heart of Stone Brooch
Time Will Tell

Sacred Heart Pendant 9 Monochromatic
Sacred Heart Pendant
Monochromatic

Unzipped heart 8
 Unzipped Heart

Sacred Heart Brooch 1
 Sacred Heart Brooch

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Be sure to visit Marie's Etsy Shop for more about these pieces and to see more of her wonderful work at: Marie Segal ~ Art From my Heart!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   ~Trina

3 comments:

  1. I love Marie's hearts. She has such an array of beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sandy!!
    And thank you very very much Trina!!
    I am so honored to be on your Friday finds. You do a fabulous job of this and I feel so very special.
    Blessings all over you, to the moon and back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marie, it is my pleasure to feature you, your work inspires me, as I'm sure it does many!!! It's awesome, and you're awesome!!! :) My best to you always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...