.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Etsy Finds Friday - Let's Go to the Beach!

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
 
Today feels like a GREAT day to
go to the BEACH!
But, since I have to work instead, I thought I'd share 
some of my favorite beach finds from this week!
Enjoy, and be sure to check out each of these Artist's shops!!


Isn't this such a cute scene!?!
 Reserved for Lori - Miniature Beach Drinks, Towels, and S'mores - by Landscapes In Miniature
Miniature Beach Drinks
by Landscapes In Miniature


 I love Adriana's clay work, and this piece is no exception!!!  
Wonderful!!
Aloha Spirit, ORIGINAL OOAK Polymer Clay Art by ClayCatShop
Aloha Spirit
Original One of a Kind Polymer Clay Art
by Clay Cat Shop 



Such a pretty necklace!  
The colors in the beads are fantastic!
African Turquoise Necklace with Starfish, Nautical Jewelry, Sterling Silver and Turquoise, Handmade




 And... While this next photograph has nothing
 to do with the beach, I just LOVE it!!
 
Hummingbird Photograph, Green and Gray Decor, Flying Bird, Shabby chic, Cottage Chic, Nature Photography, 8x10 Wall Print


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

15 comments:

  1. Lovely finds as usual! Adriana's clay work is magical. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the featured work today Gunilla!! Wishing you a great weekend too!!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic Finds Trina! I enjoyed seeing the beachy creations and the Humming Bird photograph is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That African turquoise is beautiful! I'm so intrigued by turquoise because it comes in so many colors and varieties. It's never boring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, Trina! I agree the Hummingbird photo is awesome!! Wish I could be at the beach today too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, Trina! I won't be headed to the beach any time soon either....well, partly because I live in NEBRASKA! LOL! and partly because I have too much work to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those mini beach drinks! So cute. And the hummingbird photo is really cool. I like hummingbirds and used to see them when I visited my grandma's house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and very special beach finds, perfect to inspire and delight a landlocked Arizonan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those mini beach drinks are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live by the ocean but I take it for granted sometimes, Trina... thanks for sharing these great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The beach drinks are adorable. Great hummingbird capture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful finds! LOVE the starfish necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what great finds! The necklace is beautiful and the humming bird is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...