.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Etsy Finds Friday - Welcoming FALL!

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
 
 Welcome Fall!
It's so nice to see the changing colors, beautiful signs of Autumn!
In honor of the changing seasons, today's Etsy Finds are all inspired by Fall.
Enjoy, and be sure to check out each of these Artist's shops 
to see more of their awesome work!!
Hidden Nature S20, polymer clay earrings in light gold and copper, 100% handmade creation with leaves, spirals and flower




Fall scarf, cottage, boho wrap, shabby brown, romantic ruffle scarf, scarves, altered accessories, rustic country,  true rebel clothing


Pottery, Fall

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those are all so gorgeous and amazing! Thank you so much for featuring my bracelet with them all on your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome ShaLayne!! Your bracelet is beautiful! And thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to my blog!

      Delete
  2. I love them all Trina, You have found such wonderful creations by very talented artists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such gorgeous items! I love fall, the cooler temps, the warm colors, the change of seasons....love it all.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. The earrings and bowl are my favorites! The detail in both pieces is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...