.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Liz Hall

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the Unique
Mixed Media Jewelry ~ created by:
 Liz Hall
of Lizards Jewelry

I am happy to feature Liz Hall's Jewelry for my Etsy Finds Friday post today.  Her designs are incredible and her work is just fantastic.  I enjoyed looking at each piece!

Here's a little of what the Artist says about her work:

"My work combines precious metals, stones, plastics, polymers, glass or whatever object catches my eye. My designs are contemporary combining both organic and geometric forms. The majority of my pieces are pendants, necklaces and earrings, though I do occasionally make other items. My main focus in the past was fabricating metals to create my designs. In 2004 I discovered a new medium called PMC (Precious Metal Clay), which is clay like material composed of fine silver. Fine Silver is the highest quality silver, essentially 999% pure silver, as compared to the 925% silver of sterling silver. I enjoy exploring this new medium and combining it with other materials. I strive to always improve on my designs and techniques and to make jewelry that is creative, unusual, elegant and fun to wear."

2 Iridescent Mosaic Brass Cuff Bracelets
2 Iridescent Mosaic Brass Cuff Bracelets


Silver and Polymer Texture Pendant
Silver and Polymer Texture Pedant


Iridescent Mosaic Silver gem stone and Polymer Pendant
 Iridescent Mosaic Silver Gem Stone
and Polymer Pendant


14K gold and polymer point Earrings
14K Gold and Polymer Point Earrings

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Be sure to visit Liz's Etsy Shop and her Website, to see more of her beautiful and unique jewelry. 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love how Liz combines the clay and silver to make such unusual jewelry. Her eye for color is amazing. Lovely work all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful work! Creative composition and fresh color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...