.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anticipation...

Well, it's 11:55 PM and I really should be sleeping.  I have to get up early and go to work.  But... My daughter, Melissa, is on her way here, to Michigan, from Texas.  I'm so excited for her visit, we've all been looking forward to it.  She was here at Christmas, so it's been a while since we've seen her.  She is driving straight through the night, just her and her puppy dog, Emmi. So I'm being 'mom' and I'm worrying...  I tried to talk her into staying at a hotel, but she's determined to drive straight through.  So... Since I couldn't sleep, I thought I should do something to keep my mind occupied! I recently came across some pictures, and was just looking through them.  I thought I'd share a few here tonight.  I found the CUTEST pictures of Emmi, from the summer she and Melissa lived here in Michigan.  Emmi is such a sweet dog, and how she loves to chase critters!  She is going to enjoy being back up here for a few weeks to run and play in our yard.  We are not sure how she will get along with our dog, Izzie.  She loves people, but isn't always that thrilled with other dogs.

Here's Emmi... She's half Yorkie and half Maltese and 100 percent spoiled!  When I posted this picture on Facebook, I wrote: "Emmi, all 'dressed up' and looking for critters" ~ Melissa commented back:  "I love this!!!! Typical Emmi :) so cute, so naughty, and so spoiled!!!!" And I said: "SO TRUE!"  :)


How she LOVES being out on the lake on our boat!  Ears flopping in the breeze, as the water is spraying her face!


"Seems my food is just out of reach" 
Emmi's food really wasn't just out of reach... But it sure looks as though it is in this picture! Cute! :)

These 'summer fun with Emmi' pictures were fun to share with you tonight!  Now it's summertime again, and we are so happy that we will have Melissa and her little Emmi, here with us for a little while.  It will be wonderful, the four of us (and our two doggies) camping, boating, visiting family, and making more memories together!!  I'll let you know how it goes with Emmi and Izzie... It should be interesting!  Izzie will want to play (all 60+ pounds of her) and Emmi will want NO part of it... That's what I'm thinking anyway.  
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Well, I think I should get some sleep, it's after 1:15 AM now!  :)  Wishing my darling Melissa a safe journey here, and wishing all of you sweet dreams!
~Trina

7 comments:

  1. I hope Melissa and Emmi have a safe trip. It sounds like you'll have a beautiful summer together. Please post lots of pictures!
    I bet the dogs will have a great time with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Poe! I will post pictures, and I hope you're right... I hope the dogs will have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got some sleep and enjoy your visit. Love the pictures of the doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sher! I finally did get some sleep... And as of right now, Melissa is about four hours away! Yay! So glad you enjoyed the pics of Emmi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great visit with your daughter, and lots of dog-spoiling too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your family has a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Janet and Cas! We are enjoying already... And I'm sure there will be lots of dog-spoiling too, hard not to spoil them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...