.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Vera Susie's Dollies

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the
One of a Kind, Hand Sculpted 
Baby Dolls & Portrait Dolls
created by:
 Vera Susan Miller
~Vera Susie's Dollies~

This is what the Artist says about her Artwork:
"I am an artist , specializing at this time , in polymer clay dolls. I sculpt toddlers age 3/4 months to 3 years from clay, attach to cloth bodies, paint their tiny nails, teeth, eyelashes etc. All of my dolls are originals sculpted from a lump of clay (no molds or patterns)  I can make a doll from a photograph that is a likeness of your child. All my dolls are meant for the enjoyment of adults. They are fragile and not meant for children's toys.  I also make 8 inch portrait dolls from photos. I spend many loving hours meticulously sculpting these tiny dolls. I hope they make you smile.

OOAK 8" Mini hand sculpted clay baby doll Art doll 
Madeline Claire
One of a Kind
8" Mini Hand Sculpted Clay Baby Doll / Art Doll

"Madeline Claire is a One of a Kind , hand sculpted baby. She has big blue eyes, a peaches and cream complection, and charming impish expression. Her hair is strawberry blonde mohair that was micro rooted and baked in and can be gently brushed. Madeline Claire is made from professional artist clay. She was hand sculpted from a lump of clay, no molds., all original. She has a cloth body made specifically for her , stuffed with glass beads for weight and polyfil for chubbiness. Madeline Claire has been painted to look realistic. Her little nails and lips have been glossed to look slightly damp. All her little creases have been blushed, as well as knees and elbows. Even her little toes are curled. She will arrive with her her darling outfit and a stuffed animal." 


OOne of a Kind hand sculpted Baby Doll
Jerrico
One of a Kind
Hand Sculpted Baby Doll

"Jerrico is an 8" One of a Kind , hand sculpted toddler. She has gorgeous brown eyes, a rosy complexion , beautiful lips and a baby expression. Jerrico is made from professional artist clay, she has been painted to look realistic. Her little nails and lips have been glossed to look slightly damp. Jerrico will arrive with her blanket and her darling outfit made by me and a photo Cert of Authenticity." 

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ You can see more of Vera Susan Miller's beautiful dolls by visiting her Etsy Shop and be sure to visit her Website at:  http://www.VeraSusiesDollies.com

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   ~Trina 

4 comments:

  1. Vera is a wonderfully talented artist. Thank you for finding her and sharing her awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find - love the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline Claire is my favorite of all of them. That face is priceless.
    What a talent Vera is.
    Great find Trina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you all enjoyed seeing Vera's beautiful dolls!!

    Marie ~ Madeline Claire is my favorite too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...