.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Seaside Redezvous

I am inspired!!  Inspired by the sea... Inspired by the amazing artwork I found and the artists who created the pieces... Inspired by Lorelei Jewelry, her bracelet and it's title!  Enjoy!!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Wishing you an inspiration filled day!!
~Trina

3 comments:

  1. I can almost hear the ocean's waves upon the shore. What beautiful images. Very talented artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trina - I love this! It's beautiful...now I might have to make my own seaside treasury! I love your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie and Mom! So glad you enjoyed seeing all of these lovely 'seaside' pieces! You know how much I love being at the ocean! :)

    Katie, you should put together a seaside treasury... There are so many wonderful creations to pick from! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...