.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fairy in Purple!

Well, here she is... The other Fairy I was working on.  She lives in the world of make believe with her friend the Flower Fairy, where anything is possible and everything is sprinkled with sunshine and fairy dust! She is relaxing in the grass among the flowers with a lady bug by her side. Her wings were stamped with a floral design and mica powder was used to highlight the design and give the Fairy a magical look.







.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at newest fairy creation!
~Trina


9 comments:

  1. Fairies are close to my heart and this one stole mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great piece. I love just looking at all your work. Wish I had talent like that, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaveFaithBelieve ~ Thank you for such a wonderful comment on my work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Katie!! She was fun to create and she's one of my favorites too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little fairy is so sweet.
    Cute colors and those feet, omg, I love them!
    Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Marie!! I'm so glad to know that you like her! :) Those little feet and toes make me smile too, I love adding little toes to my pieces whenever I can!

    I hope you had a great weekend too!
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following Mary!! On my way to your blog now!! :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...