.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beautiful Polymer Clay Butterflies

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, 
is always just beyond your grasp, but which, 
if you will sit down quietly, 
may alight upon you.
~Nathaniel Hawthorne~

I love butterflies, sharing with you one of my favorite butterfly photographs that I recently took.  I love the way the sunlight plays upon the leaf, flower and the butterfly in this shot!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Below is a beautiful and colorful collection of Polymer Clay Butterflies.  Sixteen wonderful and unique pieces, each created by different Etsy Artists!  Enjoy!


 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Wishing you a great day!
~Trina

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo Trina....looks like it should be a photo on a calendar!!! Your talents are endless....xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice compliment, thank you Tina!! I really love how this photograph turned out, it was exactly what I wanted to capture... And I was lucky that the butterfly didn't move his wings while I took the shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful butterfly photo you shot! How nice that he posed for you. Lovely picks for your flutterby treasury, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anita! He did pose nicely for me, that was great! :) Glad you enjoyed seeing the butterflies in the treasury too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...