.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Unique Lighting

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the Unique
Lighting ~ Pendant Lamps and 
Wall Sconces ~ created by:
 Zipper 8 Lighting

Alison Patrick is the designer and creator of these unique Pendant Lamps and Wall Sconces. 
Here's a little of what she says about her work: 

"I am a recent graduate from architecture school in New York City and I was bored once classes ended for the summer and decided to start a design firm making cool stuff. Everything I make and sell are things I would buy in a heartbeat.  Recently I started experimenting with lighting, and more specifically with unique materials. I decided to break these new lights out of my normal shop and give them their own special forum."  Click HERE to visit her Etsy Shop!
 
Spikey White Paper Pendant Light 
Spikey White Paper Pendant Light 
This gorgeous and very unique hanging pendant light is constructed from hundreds of hand cut white vellum paper triangles, glued onto a 12" paper lantern. The vellum is a slightly translucent white, and the whole lamp glows warmly when you turn on the light.

Tufted Ruffles Pendant Light - Large Round Hanging Lamp
Tufted Ruffles Pendant Light
Constructed from hundreds of coffee filters formed around a pre-existing 16" paper lantern. This large tufted ruffles pendant light is the perfect statement piece for any home, modern or otherwise. A soft white when unlit, the lamp glows a warm yellow when turned on, setting a soft romantic mood, or simply creating a conversational piece for your home.

Because the light bulb is inside the existing paper lantern, there is minimal risk of fire, but for both safety and environmental reasons I recommend using a CFL light bulb, which will stay cooler than an incandescent, plus save you money on your electric bill!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! The first one is my favorite, it looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...