.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Polymer Clay Cowboy and Pirate

A little Show-and-Tell today!  I just finished two custom orders, a Cowboy with a Stick Horse and a Pirate. Many of you may have already seen my little Pirate, but this one has a little addition.  My customer wanted a Palm Tree and a Treasure Trunk to go with her Pirate.  I thought the scene turned out so cute, so I wanted to share! 




Next is a darling little Cowboy wearing his cowboy hat and boots, holding his stick-horse in his lap.  He's wearing a badge with his initials on it.  My customer wanted one of my horses, but because it's a Cake Topper for a first birthday she was concerned about size.  She decided a stick horse would be a good idea and I agree, it turned out so cute!  As I was creating this little guy, it brought back memories of when my kids were little.  In fact, we still have my daughter's stick-horse from when she was little.  It's here in our basement, she always loved it and kept it all these years!


  


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks for visiting today and taking a peek at my newest creations!
~Trina

13 comments:

  1. Very cute ! it's always a pleasure to look at your creations :) Thanks for sharing :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which one I love better. OKAY, I choose both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicole! I'm so glad to know you enjoy seeing my clay creations!! :) Thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, they are incredibly cute! The detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Annette! :) I find sculpting to be very relaxing and my favorite part of sculpting are creating those tiny details! It's such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annette, thank you for following my blog too! I hope you'll enjoy, and find lots of inspiration here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trina - wonderfully cute sculpts! How big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!! They are approximately 3" high and about 2 1/2" wide.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really outdid yourself with these two new little guys. All the little details you add always make your work so very special

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Anita! I have such fun adding the details, I always feel like that's when my pieces truly 'come to life' :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...