.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Trina's Clay Creations

I recently created a website on Fine Art America where I have made some of my polymer clay sculptures available as greeting cards and fine art prints.  I also added some of my photography there as well.  I will be adding new work as I go along.  I have Galleries set up on the site, among them is 'Art for Children's Rooms and Nurseries' ~ 'Fine Art Prints' ~ 'Clay Art Photography' ~ just to name a few.  Below are a several of my polymer clay sculptures now available, or soon to be available, as greeting cards and fine art prints: 

Little Fireman


Baby Giraffe


Fairy in Purple
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ The next is a photograph I took while enjoying a Sunday drive in the fall.  Fall is so beautiful here, the colors are brilliant!  I just had make George pull over so that I could take this shot!

The Little Bridge

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  I invite you all to take a peek at my Fine Art America Website to see my clay artwork in a different setting!

♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ 

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ I didn't know anything about Fine Art America until my Mom mentioned it to me, Thank You Mom!  She also has a website on Fine Art America, where she offers prints and greeting cards of her clay work and photography too.  My Mom is Sandy Prenzi of Sandy's Creations in Clay on Etsy. Click HERE to visit her Fine Art America Site.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ My brother, Charlie, who is a fantastic photographer, has some of his work on Fine Art America as well.  You can also visit his awesome website: Charlie Prenzi Photography from his Fine Art America site.  Click HERE to visit his Fine Art America Site.

Thank you so much for visiting today!  Enjoy your day! :)
~Trina

10 comments:

  1. Ahh!!! In love with the little firefighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlie! :) So glad to know you like it! Your site looks fantastic, your work is suburb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a talented family! I love little clay sculptures! Yours are quite cute. Grats on your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairy Cardmaker ~ Thank you for your compliments!! I love making my little sculptures, so nice to know you like them! Yes, I do agree, I do have a talented family! They inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new site. I love your photos as well as you clay creations. You're very talented!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Laura! I'm glad to know that you like my photos and clay creations!! ...And that you enjoyed visiting my new site! :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a VERY talented family! I think the idea of offering your beautiful photography and photographs of your PC turned into prints and greeting cards is a terrific idea. You have such a wonderful "eye' and I ESPECIALLY love your butterfly/flowers photos and The Little Fireman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Anita! My brother, Charlie, suggested the idea of greeting cards made from photographs of my figurines a long time ago and I liked the idea. Then when my Mom found Fine Art America I thought it was a perfect way to introduce our PC art as greeting cards and prints. I'm glad to know you like the idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...