.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

...Well almost wordless... Just wanted to share this great shot my daughter, Melissa, took of this adorable Tamarin!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)  
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Happy Wednesday!!  Wishing you a GREAT Day!!
~Trina

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great close up!
    I always wanted a monkey for a pet when I was younger...they're just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little monkey must have loved Melissa ~ because he posed so nicely for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture. you have a budding photographer on your hands. :0)
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that cute little face! Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...