.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Etsy Finds Friday - Candles!

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring
Beautiful Handmade Candles
And Candle Holders!
 
 
I just love soft candlelight!  In browsing Etsy, I found so many 
lovely handmade candles and candle holders... Here are just a few.  
Be sure to visit each of these wonderful shops!
You'll find so many wonderful things!

 
Honey Amber Beeswax Rose Pillar - Eco Luxury Candle, Unique Candle Gift, Thanksgiving, Holiday Home Decor, Wedding Unity Candle, Christmas 
Honey Amber Beeswax Rose Candles 
by Forest Candle Studio
 
 
Set of two candle metal  tree sculpture  wall sconces on antique wood base for  votive and tea candles 
Set of Two Candle Metal Tree Sculpture Wall Sconces
By New England Centerpieces
 
 
 
Hand decorated Vintage, Shabby Chic Style, Gardenia Scented Pillar Candles, Gift Wrapped, 10% DISCOUNT for set of 2
By Denny's Craft
 

Raven candle holder ceramic Bowl
Raven Ceramic Candle Holder
By One Clay Bead



Set of two black wooden candle holders. Handmade in France.

 
 .¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Candles! I love the Rose ones, so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such creative candles! I love the roses and the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds! I am a candle junkie. If there was a 12 step program for people with candle addiction, I'd have to join. I just love my place to smell pretty, and I like candles because I like to see the flicker and glow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Such unique, beautiful candles and holders! I'm honored to be included - thanks Trina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...