.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Etsy Finds Friday - Houses!

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring
All Kinds of HOUSES!
In browsing Etsy, I found some fun, unique, handmade, and even vintage Houses!!  I curated a 'HOUSE' treasury and thought I'd share it here on my blog.  Be sure to visit all of these wonderful Etsy Shops, to see more of their great items!!  Fun and unique gifts!!!

'H O U S E' Curated by Trina's Clay Creations

Sterling Silver Beach Hut with Chain and Copper Door - StudioJewellerybyJo
Polymer clay Tim Burton inspired house miniature, creepy haunted house, crooked halloween house - UraniaArt
Vintage Ceramic Tea Pot - House miniature - collectibles - madlyvintage
castle ring, silver artisan jewelry, eco friendly, hobbit house, hut, made in america - lynncobb
Candy House/Miniature Sugar Shack/Sweet House/Candy Cottage - marileejanedesigns
Birthday gift  ... LOVE...Four handmade polymer clay houses ... Word Houses ... little neighborhood - SkyeArt
Rustic Sterling Silver House Earrings, Mismatch House Earrings, Woodland Silver Earrings - Jewellietta
Gnome Home, Fairy home PDF tutorial, Polymer Clay Tutorial, miniature tutorial, tiny house tutorial, Polymer Applique - PiperPixieDesigns
House - polymer clay, painted brooch - Nykola
The Cat in the Hat - Decorative birdhouse using a vintage Seuss book as its roof ! - TheGuildedWord
OOAK Fairy tree house sculpture, encased in moss. Polymer clay, Real Quartz shards used! - OrangeStARTiquities
Twirl Town Houses Greetings Card - WhimsicalLush
Shasta Birdhouse Trailer - Tangerine/White bird house camper - birdhouse20
3 Cottage House Ornaments Miniature One of a Kind Garden Decorations - WalkSoftly13
Fairy House or Handmade Bird House - Bumble Bee Abode - TeresasCeramics
Fused Glass Whimsical little Houses Framed - outofourgourds
 .¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

3 comments:

  1. What a fun collection of houses! I love that each one is unique and different, but still has the great theme of HOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these little houses! I love the earrings. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...