.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Trina's Clay Creations' Official Website!

Hello Everyone!!  Well... It was a LONG road, but I finally reached my destination!!  I am so happy to announce that I have my Website up and running!!  I'm not kidding, it really has been a long time in the making, two years to be exact... A friend began the process two years ago, and he got it all set up for me.  But I had the most difficult time trying to take it from where he left off... I found it very difficult to navigate within the site.  So, very frustrated, I finally gave up.  Recently my mom steered me in a different direction ~ and I thank her for that ~ because here it is two years later, and I have an official website for Trina's Clay Creations.  I am so happy with how it has turned out!  Please stop by and take a peek at Trina's Clay Creations Website and let me know what you think.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
~Trina







3 comments:

  1. It was a rough steering job, but here you are with a beautiful, creative brand new website. I love it. I also love the picture of the road, that was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site looks wonderful, congratulations! You should feel so proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Candles by Nature,

    Thank you!! I appreciate your feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...