.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Monday, May 6, 2013

New Listings in my Etsy Shop!

Busy, Busy, Busy!  I've been very busy creating a lot of wonderful new clay creations, custom orders, wedding cake toppers... All fun and all unique!!  I've listed them in my Etsy Shop, as examples of cake toppers I can custom create for you.  Here are just a few...  But please stay tuned, there will be more later this week!

You can click on the images to see more about them in their listings. 

Boston Terriers sitting on the edge of the wedding cake! 
This adorable Boston Terrier Wedding Cake Topper is 
approximately 3 1/4" high and sits over the side of the cake. 
It can be custom made in the colors you choose.



A Bride, Groom, Two Dogs and a Kitty!
This topper includes three pets, it is on a 5" oval base, 
it's approximately 5" tall.
I can customize a wedding topper for you
 with likenesses of your pets!



A Moose Bride and a Squirrel Groom!
He's wearing a tiny black top hat with a green hat band and bow tie. 
She is holding a bouquet of purple flowers and also has a 
flower tucked near her ear. They sit approximately 3" high on a 3" base. 
**THIS ALSO CAN BE CREATED WITH TWO SQUIRRELS OR TWO MOOSE.



 A Bride, Groom and Little Girl! 
Soft colors, beautiful detail and a darling little girl!
This topper can be customized to include a girl or boy. 
They are on a 3 1/2" oval base, it's approximately 5" tall.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  You can see more of my Wedding Cake Toppers by visiting Trina's Clay Creations, at both my Etsy Shop and my Website.  And, of course, no two toppers are ever the same!  Each is lovingly handmade by me, they are made to be one of a kind toppers and keepsakes to be enjoyed for years to come!  Each is personalized according to wedding attire, pictures and information provided.  Each one a whimsical likeness of the bride and groom and can include pets, hobbies, themes...  Things that are most special to the couple on their very important and special day!   
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)  
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for visiting today!  I always appreciate your comments, and am so happy to have you following my blog!
~Trina

5 comments:

  1. The dogs are adorable, I love your creations, and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, puppies! My sister would love the one with the moose - she is totally obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the one with the puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! I'm so had that people are putting fun into their weddings these days. These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...