.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a Difference the Sunshine Makes!

What a difference the sunshine makes... for me anyway!  Our weekend weather was a bit chilly, but absolutely beautiful!  We had some rainy and gloomy days last week... but by Friday the sun was beginning to shine, and that certainly was a very welcome change.  We went to our niece's horse show on Saturday morning, very early - driving there as the sun was rising.  We enjoyed the scenery... the mist over the river, the pinks and yellows of the sunrise.  We kept stopping so that I could take pictures, wanting to capture the beauty of the morning.  Once the sun was out, we couldn't help but notice the vivid bright colors of the changing trees, and how amazing they looked against the backdrop of the beautiful deep blue sky.  It made our drive to the horse show a complete pleasure!  We arrived at the horse show all bundled up for the cold morning, and headed directly to the hot chocolate!  It was the state finals and about 400 horses were competing.  Our niece's horse is young and quite spunky.  He had moments where he was not...



cooperating, which I'm sure was frustrating.  I think he wanted to run free and play!  We missed the show the day before when our niece and her horse had placed 6th, that was great for her.  After the horse show, we headed down the road to a craft show.  It was a very small craft show, but they had some great items.  I stopped for quite a while, talking with a woman who had all kinds of beautiful jewelry that she made with Lampwork beads.  I love Lampwork!  There wasn't any clay artwork there... I am going sign up and bring some of my clay figurines and Christmas ornaments next year.  We'll see how that goes.  There are so many festivals and craft shows here from late spring to fall... I really do need to make the rounds.  My winter will be well spent making things for the festivals and craft shows.  It's a good thing to do while I am hibernating, staying out of the cold, cold snow!  Anyway, Saturday was such a lovely day, and I thought I'd share a few of the photographs that I took along the way.
The morning mist on the river

The vivid colors of the trees
Jessica and her horse Peanut





2 comments:

  1. Trina, your pictures are incredible. You should be selling them on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I may do that... maybe note cards... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...