.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - Lory's Tiny Creations

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Beautiful and Tiny
Miniatures Created by: 
Lory of
Lory's Tiny Creations

I love all of the beautiful detail of these darling miniatures for dollhouses!  
Each one is such fun to look at.  It is my pleasure to introduce Lory's Tiny Creations here today!

In the Artist's Own Words:
Hi to everybody, I'm Lory (Loredana), I'm from Italy and I make miniatures for the dollshouses and from time to time decorative items for the real people houses.  My miniatures are mainly OOAK, they are always handmade and handpainted (when painted), I never use molds and I usually use the cold porcelain or the polymer clays.  I have been making tiny creations for 3 years now and my items have been sold all over the world.
 
1/12TH scale - romantic cake with pink roses by Lory
 1/12th Scale Romantic Cake with Pink Roses
Here you are a beautiful cake decorated with some pink roses, it is served on a shabby cakestand.

1/12TH scale -  Spring violets in basket teapot  by Lory
1/12th Scale Spring Violets in Basket Teapot
Here you are a lovely teapot, it's hollow with removable lid and it is 1" (2,6 cm) high.
 
 
1/12TH scale - shabby chic romantic cream roses kitchen shelf with accessories by Lory
1/12th Scale Shabby Chic Romantic Cream Roses
Kitchen Shelf with Accessories
Here you are a lovely kitchen shelf decorated with some tiny cold porcelain flowers , the accessories are included but loose so that you can play with them as you like.  It can be anged and it is 2 5/8" (6,5 cm) at the widest point.
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Lory's Tiny Creations and see more of Lory's Wonderful miniatures for dollhouses!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

6 comments:

  1. Flowers must be the theme of the day! Lovely finds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trina.. the amount of detail, and soooo tiny! These are absolutely lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lory's creations are awesome. How she can do such intricate work on something so tiny is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire artists who can work on such a small scale! I made some paper banners for a miniature maker and had such a hard time with them!
    These pieces are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Edi. Miniature work always leaves me in awe. The detail on her flowers is stunning. Beautiful work!

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. felicitaciones, haces cosas preciosas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...