.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

His and Her Cowboy Boot Wedding Cake Topper

Introducing my newest custom made wedding cake topper; His and Her Cowboy Boots!!  Perfect for a Western / Cowboy style wedding, these adorable cowboy boots stand approximately 2 1/2" tall and are on a 3" round base.  


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  A small extension at the front of the base was added for a plaque containing the "ranch" name and wedding date.  The plaque's frame was created to look like wood, to give it a rustic feel, and two little horseshoes adorn one corner. 
 
 
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  'Her' Boot was made to resemble the boots that my customer will be wearing at her wedding.  At the bride's request, a big sunflower and hot pink Gerber daisy decorate one side of the boot.  'His' Boot was made to resemble the groom's favorite pair of boots, created in two tone brown colors.  The base was made to look like sand and the entire piece was antiqued to bring out the details and add to the overall rustic look.  

 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  This topper will be listed soon in my Etsy Shop: Trina's Clay Creations ~ as an example of a Wedding Cake Topper I can create for you!  And, of course, no two toppers are ever the same!  Each is lovingly handmade by me, they are made to be one of a kind toppers and special keepsakes to be enjoyed for years to come.  :)



.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank You for visiting today!  I hope you will 'stay tuned' for more of my wedding cake toppers, coming soon!  Wishing you a great day!  ~Trina

5 comments:

  1. They look like real leather and they are so adorable. What a unique idea for a wedding topper. Your customer is going to adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! It doesn't get any more personalized that this! The happy couple are going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Gunilla, Edi, Maria and Mom!! :) They were sure fun to create and I'm so glad you like them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...