.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - Handmade Porcelain Beads

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the
Beautiful Handmade Porcelain Beads
Created by: 
Joan Miller 
of Joan Miller Porcelain

In the Artist's own Words:
Joan Miller Porcelain is a one woman operation. I love spending time in the studio and give my undivided attention to every single piece. I graduated from the MD Institute of Art in 1984 with a BFA in Fine Arts. I have been working almost exclusively in porcelain since 1989 when my jewelry business was born. Over the last six to seven years my interest has shifted from finished jewelry to beads. I love the collaborative nature of beads. I am thrilled when another artists chooses to use my beads in their creations. I had no idea there was a market for just beads until one summer at the Guilford Handcrafts Expo in CT...........I was working on some pieces in the back of my booth during a slow period and I kept having ladies come behind my counter and poke through my bead boxes. One of these ladies told me about a little bead show in CT and the rest is history. 
 
 

Dragonfly Focal Bead - Handmade Porcelain Art Bead by Joan Miller 
Dragonfly Focal Bead
 
 
Bold Colors Bead Set - Big Bold Colored Porcelain Beads with Small Disc Pairs
Bold Colors Bead Set


Triangle Porcelain Cabochons 
Triangle Porcelain Cabochons
 
 
Monkey Heart Bead - Colored Porcelain Art Bead
 Monkey Heart Bead

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Joan's Etsy Shop and see more of her Wonderful Porcelain Art Beads!    
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

10 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful ~ I especially like the dragonfly bead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely beads! I like the dragonfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome Joan! Your beads are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely. Working with any kind of ceramics always seems so clever to me.

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely beads! Great post! I am a follower from Etsy.
    Please visit and enter the Giveaway on my blog:
    http://www.azlifeandstyle.com/2012/09/blog-giveaway-from-sweetest-memory.html

    Thank you,

    Ali =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dragonfly bead! I came here from the etsy blog team.
    Laura aka Recycle Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those beads are amazing! Great feature, Trina! You always find such interesting things to showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I can't believe these are beads. So small and detailed! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, what GORGEOUS work! It makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...