.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Fireman and Bride Wedding Cake Topper

Introducing my Fireman and Bride Wedding Cake Topper... I created this topper as a custom order for customers who wanted a Fireman and Bride.  The Fireman is wearing his black firefighter coat and hat, and as you can tell by his smile, this is the happiest day of his life!  The bride is wearing a lace A-Line Dress and Veil.  There is a lot of detail in her dress and veil, I used a lace-like rubber stamp with hearts and vines to create the lacy design.  She has long, curly red hair and is holding a bouquet of green daisies.  The topper stands approximately 5" tall on a 3" base.  Several of my Fireman and Bride Wedding Cake Toppers are listed in my Etsy Shop;  Trina's Clay Creations:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/trinasclaycreations as examples of Wedding Cake Toppers I can customize just for you!  

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Please Click HERE to see this listing... And you can Click HERE to see the listing for another Bride and Fireman I created ~ where the bride has a different dress, bouquet and wears a hair clip in her hair, (rather than a veil).  







.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for visiting today!  I hope you enjoyed seeing my Fireman and Bride Cake Topper.  Wishing you a great day!  ~Trina

13 comments:

  1. Trinia,

    Love them. I might have to get you to make me a policeman one for my son...he's at the Maryland State Police Academy right now and if all goes well will graduate in July. Do you do nurses?

    Have a great day.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee,

    Thank you so much for your kind compliment!! Yes, I do create nurses... In fact I have one listed in my Etsy shop that is a Fireman and Nurse and I also have another one posted on my Flickr page! I would love to create a policeman and a nurse for you! Please contact me when you're ready! :)

    Good luck to your son at the Police Academy!!

    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Have you ever made garden gnome cake toppers? I think that would be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cake topper Trina, just wonderful detail. Sure to please the happy couple.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trina, these two are adorable. I love their sweet expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Love the bride's red hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do such wonderful detail! They are so adorable and I just love the bride's red curls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cake topped is adorable! I love all the details on your topper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! My Stepdad retired from the Gary Fire Department many, many years ago. And when he married my Mom, she had long red hair just like in your topper! I can just imagine how much the bride and groom will love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big Thank You to each of you for your kind words and compliments about my topper!! I am so happy to know that you all like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...