.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - A Few of my Favorites

lIt's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring a
few of my Favorites from
Some Wonderful Shops!

Enjoy!

Lola Lorn Myxie Sculpture 
Lola Lorn Myxie Sculpture
By: Caralyn Edwards of Mystic Reflections

I Love Caralyn's incredible sculptures!



♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥

Hobby Horse.
Hobby Horse Stained Glass
By: Jean and Leon Adler of Magic Moons Stained Glass


The colors are wonderful in this fun Hobby Horse piece!

♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥


Tide Pool Necklace S2
 Tide Pool Necklace
By: Diana Stein of Sea Jewels

This is such a great necklace.... I love the sea, ocean and beach...
And the Tide Pools! 


♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥


Multi Gemstone and Wire Dragonfly Suncatcher with Sea Foam Chalcedony Drop
Multi Gemstone and Wire Dragonfly Suncatcher
By: Cathy Heery of Intrinsic Designs

Such a whimsical and fun design, I love dragonflies!


♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥


Abby Pot Bot - found object robot sculpture assemblage
Abby Pot Bot ~ Found Object Robot Sculpture
By: Cheri Kudja of Bitti Bots

Isn't this the cutest little 'Pot Bot' !! :)

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Please click on each image to see the listing and visit each of these awesome shops!!! 

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your finds today Trina! That pot bot is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why these are your favorites, they are now favorites of mine also. Beautiful creations for sure and that pot bot is just a kick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pieces! I especially like the bot and also the fairy sculpture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds! The suncatcher is my favorite! Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I can see why they are amongst your favorites. I really love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such wonderful pieces Trina, love the first and last as my very favorites I think. Have a great and creative week.

    ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...