.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - A Few of my Favorites

lIt's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring a
few of my Favorites from
Some Wonderful Shops!

Enjoy!

Lola Lorn Myxie Sculpture 
Lola Lorn Myxie Sculpture
By: Caralyn Edwards of Mystic Reflections

I Love Caralyn's incredible sculptures!



♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥

Hobby Horse.
Hobby Horse Stained Glass
By: Jean and Leon Adler of Magic Moons Stained Glass


The colors are wonderful in this fun Hobby Horse piece!

♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥


Tide Pool Necklace S2
 Tide Pool Necklace
By: Diana Stein of Sea Jewels

This is such a great necklace.... I love the sea, ocean and beach...
And the Tide Pools! 


♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥


Multi Gemstone and Wire Dragonfly Suncatcher with Sea Foam Chalcedony Drop
Multi Gemstone and Wire Dragonfly Suncatcher
By: Cathy Heery of Intrinsic Designs

Such a whimsical and fun design, I love dragonflies!


♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥ •.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥


Abby Pot Bot - found object robot sculpture assemblage
Abby Pot Bot ~ Found Object Robot Sculpture
By: Cheri Kudja of Bitti Bots

Isn't this the cutest little 'Pot Bot' !! :)

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Please click on each image to see the listing and visit each of these awesome shops!!! 

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your finds today Trina! That pot bot is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why these are your favorites, they are now favorites of mine also. Beautiful creations for sure and that pot bot is just a kick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pieces! I especially like the bot and also the fairy sculpture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds! The suncatcher is my favorite! Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great items!!! thanks for sharing with us.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I can see why they are amongst your favorites. I really love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such wonderful pieces Trina, love the first and last as my very favorites I think. Have a great and creative week.

    ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...