.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Introducing my Newest Clay Creations and a few New Listings in my Etsy Shop

I have been busy in my studio creating many wonderful pieces!  Here are just a few...  The first two are listed in my Etsy Shop.  Click HERE to see more of my Clay Creations in my Etsy Shop.

Bride, Groom and Kitty Wedding Cake Topper 

This is an example of a custom made Wedding Cake topper that I created, a Bride, Groom, and one kitty. I can customize the dress and tux just for you, and add your pet too! The bride has brown hair up in a curly bun and her dress is white with buttons down the back. The groom has brown hair and is wearing a grey tux with a white shirt and dark blue vest and tie. The flowers for both the bouquet and the boutonniere are beautiful yellow sunflowers. They are posed with their kitty and a plaque with the wedding date on a 3 1/2" round base that is approximately 5" tall.


Two Sheep in a Pod Wedding Cake Topper

This adorable Sheep Wedding Cake Topper, that I created, is an example of a custom order that I can create for you. The topper is approximately 2 1/4" high and the sheep are sitting inside a Pea Pod, which is approximately 4 1/2" long. It can be custom made in the colors you choose. This bride sheep has a green bow on her head and is holding a bouquet of white daisies. The groom sheep is wearing a green bow tie and black top hat with a little Shamrock decorating the hat band. In front of the pea pod is a little plaque for the names and wedding date.


Guitar Player

This fun topper was created for a retirement party.  The celebrated person plays the guitar in a band and the theme of the party was 'Have a Rockin' Retirement' ~ Sitting in a rocking chair playing his guitar... Doing what he enjoys most!  I created the 'wooden' rocking chair, electric guitar and little amp entirely out of polymer.  A star design was stamped into the base for added visual interest. 



The last of my clay creations I am sharing today are two little Gnomes...


Two Little Gnomes

These were fun for me to create, they are very miniature... 
Not a scale I'm used to working on. 
They stand approximately 1 3/4" tall, she's holding a basket of flowers 
and each are wearing their Gnome pointy hats.   

In the next picture they are standing next to one of my Fairy Doors.



.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed seeing my newest clay work.  Wishing you a great day! ~Trina 

7 comments:

  1. These creations are fabulous. The scene you created of your two gnomes by your fairy door is absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when couples add their pets to their toppers :) Our little guy would have to be on ours!
    And the retirement topper is so cool with lots of fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Trina! The guitar player is super awesome, what a nice tribute. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the kitty completes the bride and groom topper. Mine would definitely have to have one too. I would have never thought of that.

    The gnomes are too cute! You've done a great job with the. Perfect color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little sheep - so cute!! I do a Fabulous Etsy Fridays Feature too, which I'd love you to link up to if you can!!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sheep! And those tiny little gnomes! Another group of adorable pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so cute and so creative! I love the guitar player.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...