.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Etsy Finds Friday - A Few of my Favorites...

 It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring 
A Few of my Favorites!

I love scrolling through my activity feed on Etsy!  I always find so many lovely items created by such talented artisans!  Today I'm sharing a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!


Stained Glass Fairy 
Stained Glass Fairy
By: The Glass Menagerie 


Flapper Dancers - Tina and Cecil Metal Wall Sculpture 
Flapper Dancers ~ Tina and Cecil Metal Wall Sculpture
By: Frivolous Tendencies


Turquoise Cuff with Nickel and Sterling Silver 
Turquoise Cuff with Nickel and Sterling Silver
By: PM Designs 



Keepsake Box Trinket Box Treasure Box  READY TO SHIP  Small Jewelry Bird Box 
Keepsake Trinket Box
By: Gifts and Talents

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

7 comments:

  1. Your Etsy find Friday picks are always so awesome and todays picks were just as awesome as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stained glass fairy is so pretty and the cuff is so detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do just the same thing. Check out what other people are favouriting and have a nosey.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flapper dancers...they make me smile!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stained glass fairy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't decide if I like the metal sculpture or the cuff better. As always so much fun to visit your sight. Hope you're having a glorious weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why those are among your favorites. I love the trinket box. It looks like it comes from one of my favorite shops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...