.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Busy in my Studio!

I have been so busy in my studio these days, having such fun creating my clay pieces!  I thought that I would share some of them with you today...  You can see more of my work at Trina's Clay Creations, in my Etsy Shop and on my Website!


Alice in Wonderland Theme Birthday Cake Topper

Baby Ninja Turtle Theme Birthday Cake Topper

Lion and Lioness Wedding Cake Topper

Angel Kitty

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by today!!  Wishing you a wonderful day!

~Trina

12 comments:

  1. Ah, the turtles! Brings back memories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pieces! I just know you had fun working on each of these :)
    The angel kitty is such a great idea for a forever keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turtles are too much fun! Lovely work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute creations. I especially like the lions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trina, as always your work is amazing. Such beautiful keepsakes.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuties! Ninja Turtles?? How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all Trina!! Your creations are so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Ninja Turtle topper! Totally Awesome Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy and having a lot of fun by the looks of things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cake toppers! The Mutant Ninja Turtles is too cute! When my son was younger he watched it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all really adorable, Trina, but my favorite is the Alice in Wonderland piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your comments! Those Ninja Turtles brought back lots of memories for me too, from when my kids were little!! :) They were really fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...