.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Five Kitties and Three Turtles!

Introducing my newest custom order... A wedding cake topper that includes five cats and three turtles!  This was definitely fun to create, with all five different kitty personalities and poses, and those cute little turtles sitting in various places on the groom! 


In the following close-up of the kitties, you can see that the middle cat is just about to pounce on the little red dot!  This is my customer's 'Hunter' kitty.



The little 'tortoiseshell' kitty is between the groom's legs... 
His little tail is wrapped around the groom's leg.



.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  You can see more of my Wedding Cake Toppers by visiting Trina's Clay Creations, at both my Etsy Shop and my Website.  And, of course, no two toppers are ever the same!  Each is lovingly handmade by me, they are made to be one of a kind toppers and keepsakes to be enjoyed for years to come!  Each is personalized according to wedding attire, pictures and information provided.  Each one a whimsical likeness of the bride and groom and can include pets, hobbies, themes...  Things that are most special to the couple on their very important and special day!  
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)  
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for visiting today! 
~Trina

8 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable! You gave the pets such personality! This will get a lot of comments and compliments at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitty that the bride is holding is so cute! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much detail! The work you put into your cake toppers is amazing. This piece is truly a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! That would be me and Ryan except just 1 turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too adorable, Trina... makes me wish I were getting married again LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!
    It's like me and my hubby, except with one less kitty and plus three ducks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would definitely say it is beyond adorable!! Absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, you come through with such great detail. I can only imagine how thrilled your clients are! LOVE all the kitties! another job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...