.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Polymer Clay Sea Creatures...

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ I recently created a Dolphin figurine, and thought I would share a it here on my blog, along with some of my other 'Sea Creatures'...  I am a huge fan of the ocean and the beach.  I love the sound of the water splashing up onto the shore as I walk barefoot in the sand.  To me, that is such a peaceful, beautiful feeling.  I think of that as I create these fun Sea Creatures, and I hope you enjoy seeing them today!  If you click on the link under each photograph, it will take you to my Etsy Shop, to that actual item, where you can view photographs of different angles of each figurine.  

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ As always, I thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit!  Wishing you a wonderful day!  ~Trina

Dolphin Kiss
by Trina's Clay Creations
These adorable dolphins are splashing up from the sea green water to give each other a Valentines Day kiss! A little red heart embellished with a design, decorates the edge.
The entire piece has been antiqued to give it an aged weathered look.

Two Little Seals Reading A Book
by Trina's Clay Creations
These adorable little seals are snuggled together on a cold winters day reading a book, 
probably all about the Arctic... Life in the North Pole.

by Trina's Clay Creations
This darling Mermaid is sunning herself, holding a flower, as the waves splash up on the rocks and the water glistens in the sun. Entirely hand-sculpted from polymer clay (except for the seashell inside the flower).

by Trina's Clay Creations
 Out in the snow, on a chilly winters day, this cute little penguin is having fun pulling around the white bear on his toboggan!









11 comments:

  1. Those are adorable sea creatures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun and so well made. I'm especially attracted to your dophin (seaweed, heart, antiquing and loving expressions)and your mermaid (hair, scales, stones, crab, and use of real shell).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much for your comments!! :)

    I'm getting a lot of responses about my dolphins... some say they have a "driftwood" look to them. I hadn't really thought about that until after I heard it described that way. They kind of do have a driftwood look to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seals are quite possibly the cutest things I've seen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that's such a sweet compliment Candles by Nature! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little critters always make me smile, they are delightful!! BJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you BJ! I'm so glad my little critters make you smile, that's what I hope for when I create them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...