.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Night Time Prayers...

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ A sweet little boy kneeling with his dog to say his night time prayers...  Reminds me of when my kids were little and they would kneel beside their bed and say their night time prayers.  Such sweet memories of those images in my head!  The sweet, innocent beauty of a child with their head bowed and their hands folded, as they pray for good things and good health for all the people they love.  When I created this figurine, I thought it would be a very special gift for a First Communion or Confirmation.  Coming Soon... I am creating a little girl kneeling with her kitty saying her night time prayers.


by Trina's Clay Creations



.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Sweet dreams to all!
~Trina


6 comments:

  1. I love the way the puppy is looking up at the little boy, so sweet. Looking forward to seeing the little girl and her kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinia,

    Oh how cute. You did capture the innocence of the moment.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. You are really good at making those figurines with such meaning behind them. Keep them coming. I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mom!! I'll post a picture when the little girl and kitty are complete! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dorothy, such a sweet comment! I love creating them, and I love sharing them. I am so glad you enjoy seeing them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...