.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Polymer Clay Celebration!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ A treasury celebrating the diverse styles of creativity by amazingly talented polymer clay artisans!  All members of our PCE Team!  The beautiful treasury is below, but first, please let me introduce you to our team leaders...

The Polymer Clay Enthusiasts Team  ~ on Etsy... 
Our Team Captain:

The Original PARKER - Polymer Clay Character - OOAK
"The Original Parker"
by Kater's Acres  
 
Our Three Team Leaders:  

"Monkey Wedding Topper"
by Amysclaycritters  

OOAK Carousel horse art pin - Peppermint 
"Carousel Horse Art Pin" 
by twistedcreatures 


Sheep Wedding Cake Topper
 "Sheep Wedding Cake Topper"
by Trina's Clay Creations

Please Click "Read More" to view the Polymer Clay Treasury!!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Our PCE Team currently has 239 members, and this treasury features some of their work... Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
A Treasury by Trina's Clay Creations

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Please stop by and check out the Polymer Clay Enthusiasts Team too!  
Wishing you a wonderful Day!
~Trina




























8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my little flutist elf. I am so happy being part of this treasury with so much talent and cretativity with polymmer clay!! :)
    And I have discovered artists unknown for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Eva! Your little Flutist Elf is adorable!! So much wonderful detail!! I'm glad I helped you discover new polymer clay artists. ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Trina, it's lovely to have my little mirror included! :o)Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome, Suzy! I love your little mirror, sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a great little feature Trina! I love it. I saw the treasury yesterday and I think it's fantastic!

    Thank you for featuring our OOAK creation, PARKER. I can't wait to see where this little cutie will end up!

    Thanks for all you do for us and for the team.
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including my Lizard Wizard in this great treasury. It is so fun seeing all the different creations that can be made out of polymer clay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very welcome Katie!! I'm enjoying being part of our team. I really had fun putting together this treasury and blog post to feature some of our members' great work!
    :) ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Sandy) You're welcome, for including your Lizard Wizard! I'm glad you enjoyed the treasury too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...