.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Newest Items on Etsy...


Happy Friday Everyone!! :)

Here are my two latest listings on Etsy.  I am in the process of creating other pieces to go with my Shepherd, so that I will have a complete Nativity set.  I will post the new items as I go along.  Stop by my Etsy Shop to see more of my holiday creations:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/trinasclaycreations
The little boy in his fuzzy bear slippers was fun to create!  I loved how the little bear slippers turned out.


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!
~Trina



 






5 comments:

  1. I love that you will be adding pieces for a Nativity scene. I love the toes on the little Shepard boy. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina,

    They are both adorable. Great idea to add more for the nativity. That way customers can add whenever they may want.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just too cute for words. Yep, I agree, the toes are adorable! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee - Thank you! That's true, customers can keep adding whenever they want. :)

    Moe - Thank you! Love the toes too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...