.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Sam Clark Photography

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Incredible Fine Art
African and Nature
Photography
by: 
Sam Clark
of Sam Clark Photography
“My mission in photography is to make a difference…
in your hearts, and on this land.”

~Sam Clark~

In The Artist's Own Words:
I have been photographing landscapes for a while now, that is until I went to Africa! I have always had an affinity for Africa, it’s wildlife and it’s people. I ventured there in September 2009, returning 6 months later. It has been one of the most rewarding and life changing experiences for me. I feel like I have found my calling in life, to record these majestic wild animals as fine art animal portraits whilst raising money from print proceeds to help conservation groups with much needed funding to save our wildlife from poaching, loss of habitat etc. I’m hoping as I gain more recognition, my wildlife photography will have more of an impact on such an important cause. I am currently raising funds for the I.G.C.P (International Gorilla Conservation Programme) and Big Life Foundation.  I was born in New Zealand, yes, a Kiwi through and through, currently residing in Western Australia with my two amazing children Connor and Paige, our cat Cougar, Houdini and Mr Sniffles, our two pet rats, and about 50 goldfish (they keep breeding) ☺


African Cheetah Photograph - Wall Art - Nature Photography, Gift, sepia, 8x12 inch
Duma the Cheetah



Red Rose Photo - Wall Art - 'The Departed' - Vintage Aged Look, Red Rose with Love Letter, Fine Art Photo 10x10 inch
 The Departed
Vintage Aged Look Red Rose with Love Letter Fine Art Photo 10x10 inch that has been hand printed onto Fine Art Photo Rag Pearl paper. This is an Archival photo paper with a print permanence of 75 years or more, depending on how it has been displayed. It measures 10x10 inches.



African Lion Photo - Wall Art - Nursery Art, Childs Room Decor,  5x7 inch Lion Photo, sepia
 Simba the Lion


African Gorilla Photo - Wall Art - Nursery Art -  8x10 inch Gorilla Photo, Nature Photography, sepia, gift
African Gorilla
African Wildlife Gorilla Photo that has been hand printed onto Fine Art Photo Rag Pearl paper. This is an Archival photo paper with a print permanence of 75 years or more, depending on how it has been displayed. It measures 8x10 inches.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Sam Clark's Etsy Shop and see more of her beautiful Photography!  Please join me in congratulating Sam,  3 OUT OF 4 OF HER AFRICAN IMAGES GOT INTO THE SEMI-FINALS IN THE PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL VEOLIA ENVIRONMENT WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION...Yay!!  This is the first time that she has entered.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina 

8 comments:

  1. I like how these photos capture the essential nature of the animals. I like hearing the back story behind the photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a fantastic feature of my work Trina. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Best Regards,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome Sam! Your work is fantastic, and I enjoyed reading the history behind your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photography! Great feature, Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beyond gorgeous! And I love that he donates back to his inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artwork and I love the effects that are added. In some of the photos you can actually imagine what they are thinking. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Trina and the photos that Sam has made.
    I love the rose too.
    Thank you for introducing us to them.
    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photography, thank you:) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...