.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Isabelle d'Hauterive

Welcome to **Etsy Finds Friday** ~ Today I am featuring an amazing polymer clay artisan... Isabelle d'Hauterive ~ Unique Creations by Isabel!  In her profile, Isabelle says that her primary source of inspiration comes from her childhood memories, and that her "artistic vision has but one goal: Giving life to an emotion that incites a smile."  Her work absolutely makes me smile!  Each of her pieces is unique and is created entirely by hand.  There is so much beautiful detail in each one of Isabelle's sculptures.  Enjoy!!

by Isabel*art*

by Isabel*art*

by Isabel*art*

I hope that you will visit Isabelle's Etsy Shop to see more of her wonderful polymer clay creations, and check out her Website too:  www.isabelledhauterive.com.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by today, for my Etsy Finds Friday post!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Have a Wonderful Day!!   ~Trina









10 comments:

  1. I have never seen this Artist's work. Her figurines are so beautiful and the intricate cane work is gorgeous!

    What a wonderful Etsy Find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! She is quite talented! I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful!
    She is very talented and I like her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree Kim! I like her style too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So talented! I think her work is so beautiful. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing her work Amy! I do agree, her work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm blown away by art of Isabelle d'Hauterive. Also there is someone on your PCETeam who is selling unbaked cane pieces of faces. It just makes me wish you and your Mom lived closer so you could share some of this fun. We need to get Diane, your Mom and make this happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gayl, I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing Isabelle d'Hauterive's polymer clay work! :)

    That cane work and the artisans that are so GOOD at it, just amaze me! I love seeing all that beautiful cane work! I sure wish we lived closer too... what fun we would have creating things together! ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you every one Make your day with a little of sun to have nice comments like that.
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...