.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Appreciation Pictures...

I always love it when I am given an appreciation picture of one of my creations "in action" ~ I've received some wonderful appreciation photographs from some of the people who have purchased pieces from me... Here are a two of them:

 Horse Cake Topper

 The Cake Topper in Action on the Cake!
A Four Year Old's Birthday!!
Isn't that the cutest cake?!


 Sheep Wedding Cake Topper

Here are the Cute Little Sheep
on the Wedding Cake 


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ I also received the adorable picture below, of 'the real Sadie' after creating this little 'Sadie' figurine.  I've created two 'Sadie' figurines, and this is Sadie #1.  (Sadie seems to be a very popular name for puppies!!)

Click: A Sweet Custom Order ~ to read more about Sadie and see more pictures of her.   Click:  A Darling Puppy ~ to see Sadie #2.




I've shared pictures of the figurines before, but thought you'd enjoy seeing the pictures sent  to me from my wonderful buyers!!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day!!
~Trina




10 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You were spot ON with that Sadie doggy, man alive, I can hardly tell them apart! great work!

    Oh my gosh, both cakes are darling and both toppers look so cute on them. Nice to get those photos from your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes are perfect setting for your wonderful toppers! and I agree with Jackie you did a marvelous likeness of Sadie. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jackie!! :) And those cakes are darling, I agree.

    It's so nice to receive appreciative feedback and pictures from my customers! I love creating with clay ~ and knowing that they love the piece I've created for them... well that just makes what I do that much more worthwhile!

    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much BJ, such a nice compliment! I love seeing the toppers on the cakes, fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing these...from your studio to the event, very cool!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tina! I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute. Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a marvelous job with these toppers and I love the pictures you received back from your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Loretta! I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Mom! I love those pictures too, and it was so nice of my customers to send them to me, I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...