.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Face Innocence...


The face of innocence... No, I don't think so!  Izzie is not allowed on the sofa, but often when I round the corner to enter the living room, there she is ~ ON the sofa.  Then, (just like my kids used to do when they were little) she gives me that look... that 'Not me, I'm being a good girl' look!  It's the look that I just can't seem to get mad at!  Yes, I think she has me wrapped right around her little paw!  She has a perfectly comfy bed just beside the sofa... apparently only good for when her family is actually sitting in the living room with her! 

She has taken up a couple of other 'fun' naughty dog habits too... and when I catch her I always get that look!  We have a big crate for her in the kitchen, where she sleeps at night ~ mostly because we can't trust her roaming free, alone in the house while we sleep.  She still has a lot of spunky puppy in her, that's for sure.  Anyway, she has taken to putting things ~ like a slipper, a piece of paper from our desk, (sometimes an important piece of paper) etc... into her crate for "later."  Sneaky, I'd say!  Then, when I am going about my daily routine, that's when she must feel that she's not getting enough attention, and I hear chewing... I look in her crate  and there she is... She lifts her head, the item hanging out of her mouth, and there's that look!  Oh, Izzie we do love you!!  I think we really must remember to close the door to her crate during the day!  



One of the cutest things Izzie does is when she is hungry and knows it's almost time for her to eat, she'll go over to the pantry, sit down and lean on the door.  She very patiently waits for someone to notice... so cute!  She's smart too!  We have bells hanging on the doorknob of the back door and she has learned to ring them (with her nose) when she needs to go outside.  After ringing the bells, she sits by her leash, which is hanging near the door, and she leans on the wall and waits.  She really is such a good girl!

This is the look I got when I told Izzie to "Get down off the couch"... Kinda like; "Are you nuts, mom?
I'm not getting down, I like it up here!"
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks for stopping by to read about our Izzie! :)  Have a great day!
~Trina














12 comments:

  1. Izzie is absolutely gorgeous! I love that she rings the bell when she wants to go out she's so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the bell ringing and the leaning on the door for her dinner is precious. She sure has learned how to communicate. I wonder what hiding place she will find to do her mischief when the door to her crate is closed. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amy! I love that she rings the bell when she wants to go out too, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder that same thing Mom, what mischief will she get into when her crate door is closed?! I'm very certain she will find something to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one smart dog! Do you have any idea what breeds she is from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane, Izzie is part Red Healer... not sure what the other part is... She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trina,

    I was chuckling as I was reading! She does have the "look" down pat, now doesn't she? She is a very smart dog who has her humans trained very well.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Dee!! She sure does have her humans trained very well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun post...and ringing the bell to go out...outstanding. I wonder if that's something we could still teach Lola. Meanwhile, sweet Izzie fit right into your cozy little world like there was never a time she wasn't there...wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Tina! You should try to teach Lola... it's so adorable! Izzie did fit right in like she's always been here, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh she is so cute. I have 6 of my own little babys,A sliky,mix terrier,malti-poo,2 chiuwawas and a pug and they train me more than I them lol.
    Lucky you with such a cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow luckykitty19, you have a house-full!! And I'm sure they do train you more than you train them! LOL!! I bet they are all adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...