.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I received a special surprise: The Stylish Blog Award ~ from Mercedes, the very talented graphic designer of DigitalCS.  Thank you so much Mercedes! :)

The Stylish Blog Award works like this:
You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- Share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 blogs you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award!

7 things about me....
  1. I am the proud mom of two wonderful and amazing kids!
  2. I am blessed to have a wonderful man in my life!
  3. I am obsessed with polymer clay, and am most relaxed when creating something with it.
  4. I love photography, I always wanted to be a photographer and have my camera with me most of the time.
  5. I love the beach, sand between my toes and sunshine on my face!
  6. I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen, making all kinds of new meals, and am so thankful my family (with the exception of my son) is willing to try the meals I cook up!
  7. I can't whistle, could never master the hula hoop and couldn't do a YoYo trick to save my life!
I will share this award with the following stylish bloggers:

Studio Marcy
A Day in the Life (Ice House Crafts)
Too Sweet Magnolias
Miranda's Critters


  1. Thank you for sharing this award dear Trina! It's lovely to read about you:)
    I wish you great success with your art and adorable Etsy shop!

  2. Thank you so much Mercedes! And thank you for thinking of me for this award. I've never gotten a Blog award before, it is much appreciated! :)

  3. Congratulations on your wonderful Award. It is well deserved.

  4. Thank you Mom! It was very sweet of Mercedes! :)

  5. Trina!
    Thank you soooo much! I am honored :)

  6. Thank you as well Trina! Now...if I can figure it all out since I'm new to the blog stuff & etsy, I'll go with the flow..hehe. :) Miranda

  7. You're welcome Miranda! :) Take your time... you'll figure it out. I wish you much success in your Etsy Shop, your creations are adorable! So much character and whimsy!! :)


Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...