.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just Dance!

Hello! I wanted to share with you these two treasuries that I put together.  I love all of the wonderful artwork here.  Right now, while winter is keeping us inside where it's warm ~ I say Enjoy... Turn up the Music and Just Dance!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ The next treasury is just because I love all of these Sage Green items... Lots of wonderful gift ideas in both of these treasuries... And you can visit all of these Etsy Shops to see what other wonderful items these Artists have listed... Lots of wonderful things!  



.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a day filled with sweet music!
~Trina




2 comments:

  1. Both Treasury's are beautiful Trina. The first is romantic and charming and the second is just plain gorgeous... I love sage green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...