.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lucky Four Leaf Clover!

These two Irish bears are enjoying the day in a Clover Patch, and he found a lucky 4-leaf clover just for her! These adorable bears are listed in my Etsy Shop. They stand approximately 3 1/2" high and 3 1/2" wide.  They are all ready to wish someone special a Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Please contact me if you'd like this lucky bear couple made for your wedding cake.  Remember, I always welcome custom orders!  Click: Lucky Four Leaf Clover to see more about these Bears, as well as more about custom orders.




Wishing you a day full of Sunshine!! :)
~Trina

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...