.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's All About Spring!

I just spent some creative time in my studio while the sunshine poured through the windows reminding me that spring is on it's way!!  Today, along with some older springtime creations of mine, I'm also sharing two of the things I've just finished creating... It's all about spring, it's all about painting Easter Eggs!!




.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ I listed both the Bunny and the Duck in my Etsy Shop today... Please stop by and take a peek.  Below are some other springtime cake toppers and figurines I have created...

♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥

 I created this 'Little Boy Fishing' figurine quite a while ago, and I thought I would share it with you today... Since I'm thinking about warmer weather, I thought he would fit right in.  My daughter once told me that when she thinks of the most creative figurines I've made, this little boy fishing is one of the ones she thinks of first. 



.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Spring is the time when the beautiful and colorful flowers brighten up the landscape... It's the time we get  to go outside and work in our gardens, with the warm sun shining down on us. It's a time I've been looking forward to ~ pretty much since our first snowfall!!  Here are two of my Garden Figurine Cake Toppers: 




.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ To mark the beginning of spring there is a Butterfly Exhibit happening here.  We are going to the exhibit this week sometime, and I am hoping to get some fun butterfly photographs.  If I do, I will share them with you here on my blog, so keep your eye out for some pretty butterflies on one of my next blog posts!! :) 

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by today!  Wishing you a Sunshine, Spring kind of day!!
~Trina

6 comments:

  1. They can't be cuter dear Trina! Wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom!! :) So glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! I'm glad spring is happening for you, we have snow snow snow. But I've been claying up a storm, so mostly have been trying to ignore it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jackie! Good that you are keeping busy and having fun claying and ignoring that snow that probably seems as though it'll NEVER stop! I was so happy to see a few warmer days melt away almost all of our snow. Yay! Never know if it'll last, but it's sure nice right now. Soon, you'll see spring soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...