.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Great Quotes!

Audrey Hepburn was graceful, beautiful and kind.  A lovely woman through and through!  Here are some great quotes from her that I have always liked... 

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness;
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry;
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her
fingers through it once a day;
For poise, walk with the knowledge
that you never walk alone."


"People, even more than things, have to be restored,
renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed;
never throw out anyone."


 "You can tell more about a person
by what he says about others than you can
by what others say about him."


"As you grow older, you will discover that you
have two hands, one for helping yourself,
the other for helping others."


"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode
but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives the
passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years."


  "I love people who make me laugh.
I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh.
It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the
most important thing in a person."

*~ Audrey Hepburn ~*



3 comments:

  1. thank you for your sharing and photos.
    wholesale coach outlet and Moncler Women Jackets like your blog is worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all of these quotes. Miss you....xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tina, glad you enjoyed! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...