.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Two Awesome Treasuries!

Welcome to Treasury Tuesday!!  Here are two treasuries featuring the beautiful work of some very talented Etsians!  Please stop by and visit their shops to see more of their great items.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ I Love the beautiful colors and all the unique items in this first one...  Enjoy!



I was inspired to put together this next treasury while browsing Etsy and seeing all the darling birds... Not seeing many of them around here when looking out my window lately!  So...  As winter nears its end (soon I hope) the birds will begin to appear, busily building their nests, filling the outdoors with their pretty music and bringing beautiful colors to the landscape... Yay!  But for now I'm just waiting for those birds to come back!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ These birds are beautiful and we can enjoy them now, and all year long!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks for visiting!  Hope your day is filled with beautiful bright colors and sweet, sweet music!
~Trina




2 comments:

  1. You are right Trina.... they are both awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BJ, so glad you enjoyed seeing all these wonderful items! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...