.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Show and Tell... Birds and Turtles!

Thought I'd have a little 'Show and Tell' on my blog today... My Mosaic Turtle and my Love Bird Antique Wedding Cake Topper have been very popular items in my Etsy Shop.  I'm very thankful for that! First are my originals, and below them are pictures of two of my newest bird and turtle creations...

The Originals:
Mosaic Turtle
Love Bird Antique Wedding Cake Topper

From my Love Birds and my Mosaic Turtle, here are two other custom cake toppers I've created recently...   


 *♥* Antique Bird Cake Topper 
without a base...
Antique Pink, Sage Green and Tan...
For an Antique Pink Wedding!

*♥* The Mosaic Turtles...
A Wedding Cake Topper
They will be on a Sandcastle Cake!
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ I would love to see these Wedding Cake Toppers on their Wedding Cakes, especially those little turtles on the Sandcastle Wedding Cake... Sounds fun!

Thanks for stopping by for my 'Show and Tell' today!
~Trina
















9 comments:

  1. I love Mosaic Turtle! So cute!

    http://missypolyclay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! And thank you also for following my blog# :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina,

    Haven't been by in a while to comment, but when I saw these cuties this morning I knew I had to stop. They are adorable. Both the turtles and the love birds. Love the turtles expressions....they look like they are so smitten. Have a great day.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the mosaic turtles are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you have done a fantastic job. I would especially love to see the turtles on the sandcastle cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the turtles' shells.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I think that my little mosaic turtles are gaining popularity! LOL! I'm so glad to know that you all like them. :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute. Especially like the turtles and their sweet expressions .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...