.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

A St. Patrick's Day Red Husky...

Isn't this the cutest thing?!  Browsing through Etsy shops is so much fun, I find so many wonderful items and so many creative and inspiring artists!  Thought I'd share this little guy with all of you.

By:  Arcticfoxie
St. Patrick's Red Husky Puppy with a Book. Hand Knitted. Posable. Unique Design. FREE US SHIPPING.
Here's what Arcticfoxie says about her sweet little creation: 

"This little puppy is 5.5'' tall.  I made him out of soft mohair and angora yarn. He's got wire armature inside.  I call him Smarty, he is pretty smart for being so small. He loves books, he practically lives in my library.  Smarty is a red Husky and he thinks he's got some Irish blood in him. Might be true :)"

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Check out her Etsy Shop to see more of her adorable pieces!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!
~Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...