.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Creative Landscape Photography!

Check out this landscape photograph by Carl Warner. He uses mainly different kinds of foods to create his incredible 'Foodscape' Photographs. Click on the image to visit the artist’s Website and see more of his wonderful photographs.  The images are larger on his website, and so much fun to look at.  Enjoy!


http://popularkinetics.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/carl-warner.jpg

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Have a great day! :)
~Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...