.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Treasury Tuesday - Pinks and Purples

It's Treasury Tuesday... Celebrating Pink and Purple! Wonderful items by artistic and talented Etsians!  

Picked by Trina's Clay Creations

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Enjoy your day!
~Trina



2 comments:

  1. What good taste you have! They are both really beautiful collections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patsy!! I'm so glad you enjoyed both collections!! And thank you also, for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...